YS Jaganmohan Reddy made 9 Promises at YSR Congress Plenary
1) Rythu Bharosa Scheme:66 lakh little and negligible agriculturists with under 5acres of land will be given ₹ 50,000 each. Consistently ₹ 12,500 will be appropriated yearly to the ranchers in the long stretch of May. Value adjustment subsidize worth ₹ 3,000 crores would be set up so ranchers can get Minimum Support Price. Catastrophe Relief Fund worth ₹ 2,000 crore will be setup for regions hit by dry spell and surges. An aggregate of ₹ 33,000 crore will be dispensed to the ranchers through this plan. Cash will be offered specifically to the agriculturists.
2) YSR Asara Scheme: For the 89lakh DWCRA ladies in the state, ₹15000 crores will be assigned. Credit waiver will be done in 4 stages and cash will be given to DWCRA advisory groups. Zero enthusiasm on the credits to ladies and such cash will be paid to banks straightforwardly by the legislature.
3) Amma Vadi Scheme:This scheme is to give money to students every month. Students from 1st to 5th class will be given ₹ 500, 5th to 10th will be given ₹ 750 and Intermediate students will get ₹ 1000 per month.
4)100 Percent Housing: 100 Percent Housing for Poor in 5 years. Aim is to construct 25 lakh houses.
5)Fees Reimbursement:The plan presented by YSR will be taken back to its previous brilliance by making important upgrades. The poorest of poor will be subsidized by the legislature for advanced education. Yearly ₹ 20,000 will be given to understudies for essential necessities.
6) Arogya Sri Scheme:Reinforce Aarogyasri program by clearing the obligations in doctor's facilities. In the event that the man of the house is experiencing wellbeing issue, government will monetarily enable the family to support. Benefits will be given to patients experiencing kidney aliments
7) Phase wise prohibition of alcohol:Alcohol will be denied in three stages. In the principal stage government will decrease the quantity of alcohol shops and make mindfulness through TV, Cinema and different wellsprings of correspondence. In the second stage, the rates will be expanded with the goal that poor and working class individuals can't bear the cost of it. With the assistance of focal government, legal and different states, restoration focuses will be setup. In the third stage, liquor will be made accessible just in 3star a 5star inns so no one but very rich people can bear the cost of it. Fermenting and offering alcohol will get 7years of detainment.
8) Aasara pension: The pension amount will be increased to ₹ 2000 per month and be given to all eligible sections of the community without any prejudice.
9) Jala Yagnam: hase shrewd fruition of all the water system ventures including Polavaram, Pattiseema, Galeru Nagari, HandriNeeva, Veligonda, Purushothapatnam, Uttarandhra, Sujala Sravanthi.